I love almost-anything pumpkin so much, I even drink Pumpkin Spice tea this time of year in my festive mug! It’s perfect on a chilly day. While I was sipping on it, I came across a bunch of healthy pumpkin recipes. Hopefully, there’s not a pumpkin shortage where you live and you can enjoy some of these goodies.
- Chocolate Pumpkin Loaf – Gluten-Free is Life
- Marbled Pumpkin Cheesecake — American Council on Exercise
- Crustless Pumpkin Pie — One Day at a Time
- Pumpkin Cranberry Oat Bars — Finding Radiance
- Pumpkin Soup — Fitness & Spice
- Cheese Ravioli with Pumpkin Sauce — Meal Makeover Moms
- Pumpkin Muffin Tops — Kim Bensen
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Pancake — Kath Eats
- Light Pumpkin Bread — Cooking Light
- Healthy Pumpkin Butter — Danica’s Daily
With all these recipes, you can have pumpkin for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert!