[Disclosure: I received a complimentary copy of this book. My policy is to only post giveaways about products I honestly like, or those I think FatFighterTV members would enjoy.]
I enjoy yoga but don’t do it nearly as much I’d like to. Honestly, I do it so infrequently that sometimes I forget how to do some of the poses correctly. But now, there’s Yoga For Dummies to refresh my memory.
Here are some of the highlights of the new 2nd Edition:
- Yoga 101 — get up to speed on the fundamentals of yoga, whether you’re taking a class or doing it on your own
- Basic postures — photos and illustrations will help you to learn the proper sitting and standing postures, balancing exercises, bends, twists, and more
- R&R — find relaxation techniques that work and see how practicing yoga can relieve stress
- Yoga for all ages — bring balance to kids and teens, find user-friendly routines for mid-lifers, and adapt yoga for the prime of life
- Yoga and pregnancy — equip yourself with the latest and safest techniques for yoga during and after pregnancy
This week, we have one copy of Yoga for Dummies, 2nd Edition, up for grabs. To enter for a chance to win, just tell me how you think this book would help you – from the list above or from your own thoughts…
See you in the comments!
Contest runs through midnight EST this Friday, May 14, you have to have a U.S. mailing address to enter, and we will use random.org to pick the winner.