[Disclosure: I received a complimentary sample of this product. My policy is to only post giveaways about products I honestly like, or those I think FatFighterTV members would enjoy.]
From the moment I first tried working out with kettlebells about two years ago, I was hooked. I love how you can use these weights for both strength training and cardio all at once. If you’ve been wanting to try kettlebells but weren’t quite sure how to use them, the new book, Kettlebells For Dummies, may be just what you need.
The book has step-by-step photos and shows you how to get the most out of kettlebells without getting injured. Some of the things you’ll learn include:
- A kettlebell primer: what they are and how to use them
- Tips for picking the right kettlebells
- Positioning your back properly for a kettlebell workout
- All the basics: everything you need to know to get you started
- Ten ways to set (and meet!) your kettlebell fitness goals
I’ve got one copy of Kettlebells For Dummies up for grabs this week. To enter for a chance to win, head down to the comments and tell me why you want it!
See you in the comments!
Contest runs through midnight EST this Friday, August 6, you have to have a U.S. mailing address to enter, and we will use random.org to pick the winner.