Home > Back to Basics > Change ONE Thing > Food & Nutrition > Change ONE Thing: How you cook… Change ONE Thing: How you cook… FatFighter May 3, 2011 Tweet Pin It Tags:bake, broil, Food & Nutrition, grill, steam 7 Comments Joanna Sutter (Fitness & Spice) May 4, 2011 Amen! So easy to do this time of year, too! Jody - Fit at 53 May 4, 2011 I do it! 🙂 Brenda May 4, 2011 Love to grill!! It is so quick, easy, and mess free. We do a lot of it year round. FatFighter May 8, 2011 I love to grill, too… but sadly, we don’t have a grill right now. 🙁 Dr. J May 4, 2011 As a kid growing up in the Midwest, fried food was commonplace. Those days are long gone. So is being overweight! FatFighter May 8, 2011 I didn’t know you grew up in the Midwest! 97 Day Challenge May 13, 2011 I’m very happy I found this website. One thing that I found from talking to my trainer and nutritionist is that nutrition is really 70% of the battle and working out is the other 30%. This is a great suggestion that is simple to do.